Thursday, September 1, 2011

We're fun together!

With the help of the Saint's starting short stop, J, the Saints made playoffs for the first time in 7 years!  Congrats Boys & of course Congrats J!

I'll never forget the call I got from J when the team clinched playoffs.  I don't think he has ever been more excited.  I was in Colorado, on business - and of course was following the game on Twitter (follow me @HansonKaley) - So had already been privately celebrating for the him and the team. 

I will admit this is my first experience with professional baseball playoffs - so, I'm learning as I go.  Luckily for me, the Saints came home for a quick eleven hours before taking off for the first round of playoffs.  I flew in from Colorado during the evening and J picked me up from the airport for one of our first dates together in Months - The Eric Church concert at the Fair!  Not only did we have the greatest time singing all of our favorite songs as loudly as we could together, we skipped the headliner to go on rides!  It's moments like last night that remind me why I fell in love with him during college - We're fun together!

I'm continuing to stay busy with work & friends - It's hard to believe the "Off Season" is coming up so quickly!  What will I do with my boyfriend around again?  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment