Sunday, August 28, 2011

Temptations...

I don't mean to be a chronic blogger, but what is a girl to do when the boys are on the road...

J and I had a conversation last night about temptations... the fact is, there are lots of temptations when it comes to the lifestyle we live.  I think it's so important to be honest & realistic with each other when it comes to these temptations.

I'm not stupid, I see the girls at baseball games hoping for a glimpse of what it would be like to date a baseball player - and the ones who just want to add a baseball player to the number of men they have slept with.  I know I am biased, but I think J's a very good looking guy - and I can only imagine all of the temptations he faces each day.  So it comes down to trust.  Do you trust him on the road?

What about the temptations that you face?  Being a minor league baseball girlfriend can be a lonely lifestyle.  I have learned to be very independent.   But I'll be honest -  I don't complain if a guy goes out of his way to give me attention.  I think that's only natural. 

I think every relationship is different, I know that J and I trust each other - and at the end of the day that's all that matters.  It's important to surround yourself with good people who support you and your relationship.  And make sure to laugh about all of the "classy girls" who do what they can to ruin everything you built together - because if you trust your man, they aren't worth stressing about. 

At the end of the day - Trust yourself  & decide what the best path is for you.  Can you handle this lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment