Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Addition to our family

I want to officially introduce the newest member to our family: STELLA!!


As all of you know, baseball season has it's up and downs.  It can be very exciting, but can also be very lonely.  Being the sweet man that J is, he insisted that we get a puppy to keep me company while he is on the road. 

I have always been a strong and very independent woman - but having a baby puppy around makes me think about what it will be like to have a real baby in my life: a little J junior! :)  Now, don't get too excited people... I am definitely not ready for a baby J Jr. YET.  However, after taking two days of puppy maternity leave, it's going to be hard to head back to work tomorrow: I can't imagine what it will be like to leave a real baby at home!  So let's just hope J makes the Majors so I can spend my days playing at home! 

It's the little things in life that makes me so happy!  I am so lucky to have all of the wonderful things in my life!

oxox for now - K

1 comment:

  1. HI I just started my blog and I noticed a lot of similarities follow me back if you would like :)

    http://hopedreamsandinbetweens.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete